Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 680 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 678 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

User switches

General discussion of anything. Discuss a topic in and out of IntegraMOD

Moderator: Integra Moderator

User switches

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 pm

Ok folks I seriously need some help. Im <---------> that close to opening up my wenstie to the public but have a minor issue I need to straighten up.

I use IM Portal and it does not have Qbar. it has a nav block that you have to hard code to get your links in which is no biggie. we all know how to add links via html. BUT I have the need fror a few links to ONLY work when the user is logged in and if a user clicks them links when they are not logged in, it will prompt them to please do so.

So far I know about the

Code: Select all
<BEGIN> <END>

But it dont seem to work for me. What am I missing? And how do I fix it? I need it so they can click to go to their My profile Space page and private albums. The regular profile is allready recognised somehow and they are prompted to log in with no intervention from me.

Thx for any help I can get. Ray
Last edited by MWE_001 on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to General Discussion