Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 304 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 301 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

Graphics Help

General discussion of anything. Discuss a topic in and out of IntegraMOD

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Graphics Help

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok so I have a small issue. I am working on a mod with IM Portal and it involves a progress bar. When file is submitted, it shows the progress bar, but it does not move. It is just there. When you view the same image in firefox, the image is animated as it should be.

If you need a test account to see it in action I can provide one. What it is is a MP3 player. So far it all works accordingly EXCEPT the progress bar.

The URL is http://importal.zyrohost.com

I need PM for login details for various reasons. One being I have registration turned off. This site is simply a test site for themes that I have been messing with for IM Portal.

second reason is because it involves uploading of files. I dont want just any old joe uploading files. If you are serious and think you can help me, please PM me. I ask because I suck at graphics and I know ALLLLLLL kinds of people just waiting for a fix on this issue. I have been trying to contact the author about it but I havent been able to get ahold of him nor has anyone else. I know he hasnt abandoned it as he does come on and post every once in a while but wont reply to emails.

Please help.
Last edited by MWE_001 on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Graphics Help

PostAuthor: Helter » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:54 pm

post your image code.
Last edited by Helter on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 172.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:57 pm

Here the code the image is pulled from.

Code: Select all
<tr>         <td><div><span><a>{L_CHANGE_PLAYER_SETTINGS}</a></span></div></td>     </tr>     {PROGRESS_BAR}     <script>         function showProgressBar()         {             var showProgress = true;             title = document.getElementById("title").value;             artist = document.getElementById("artist").value;                         if (title == "" && artist == "")             {                 document.getElementById("title_error").style.display = "inline";                 document.getElementById("title").select();                 document.getElementById("title").focus();                 document.getElementById("artist_error").style.display = "inline";                 document.getElementById("artist").select();                 document.getElementById("artist").focus();                 showProgress = false;                 return showProgress;             }             else if (title == "")             {                 document.getElementById("title_error").style.display = "inline";                 document.getElementById("title").select();                 document.getElementById("title").focus();                 showProgress = false;                 return showProgress;             }             else if (artist == "")             {                 document.getElementById("artist_error").style.display = "inline";                 document.getElementById("artist").select();                 document.getElementById("artist").focus();                 showProgress = false;                 return showProgress;             }                         if (showProgress == true)             {                 document.getElementById("progress").style.display = "inline";             }         }     </script>

If I just go to view the image by itself in Internet explorer, it works just fine. It is just making it work in this code that is the problem.

When the image is shown, it is simply just there, It does not move as it should.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Code: Select all
<tr>       <td><div><span><a>{L_CHANGE_PLAYER_SETTINGS}</a></span></div></td>    </tr>    {PROGRESS_BAR}<script>// <CDATA></script>
Last edited by Helter on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 172.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Still the same after the edit.

Here is the actual image in question

[flash=,:1oyk77bx]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k108/porkchop73/progressbar.gif[/flash:1oyk77bx]

Notice its activity, when I try and upload a file, it just lights up the very first blue bar and stays there. BUT in firefox, it works just fine like it does in this example.

MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to General Discussion