[SOLVED]how do i set up forums for my board?

Support for IntegraMOD 140

Moderator: Integra Moderator

[SOLVED]how do i set up forums for my board?

PostAuthor: TNM » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:05 pm

[url=http][flash=,:wjq4isdy]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5222/screenshot001vh9.th.jpg[/flash:wjq4isdy][/url]

i want all those under one category not separated like that can anyone help me out please?

Example:

--------------------------------------Category name------------------------------
Anything Goes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Media Discussion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
test

Not:
----------------------------------Anything goes------------------------------------
Anything goes

----------------------------------Media Discussion--------------------------------
Media Discussion

------------------------------------------Test---------------------------------------
Test
Last edited by TNM on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNM

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: how do i set up forums for my board?

PostAuthor: Teelk » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:01 pm

Hey TNM, welcome.

First you want to go to ACP>Forum Admin>Management+.
Then create your category.
Then create a new forum, while creating the forum you want to attach it to the category. Therefore, change the dropdown menu "Attached to" to the category name. Do the same with the other two you have there and it should give you the desired effect.

Tim
Last edited by Teelk on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teelk
Dev Team
Dev Team

PostAuthor: TNM » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:07 pm

thank you very much thats exactly what i wanted.
Last edited by TNM on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNM

Return to IntegraMOD 140