PostAuthor: toproop » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:54 am

Your phpBB Version: 2.0.
phpBB Type: Standard phpBB
MODs: No
Your knowledge: Beginner
Board URL: [url]http://[/url]

PHP Version:
MySQL Version:

What was done before the problem appeared?

What was done to try to solve the problem?

De.scription and Message

hi,
i have three question to help my friend with his new site:
1. if someone post a big picture, the side is being cut out and a scrool bar is apper on the buttom of that post - how we can cancel the width limit of the massege so we have the scrool bar od the browser insted of the post (for ex. if there are a few picture in a post, you have to scroll down in order to scroll a side)?

2. in the meassage since my last visit - how do i make the massege not to disapper after i saw it? i want to see all the masseges since my last visit all the time and not only those i havn't seen.

3. after i post a massege - how do i make the last post appear and not the top of the page?

i hope that you understand what i tried to ask with my bad english.
thank you for your answer
toproop
Last edited by toproop on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toproop

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: 3 questions

PostAuthor: Teelk » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:33 pm

1. I'll have to look into this for you. It has been asked before but I can't remember the solution. You can get the images to display as thumbnails instead though. Go to ACP>Extensions>Special Categories, turn "Create Thumbnail" to yes. I'm not sure, but I would think that you'd need to repost the images that are creating the scroll bar.

2. I'm not sure that this is possible, since the Keep unread flags MOD is used in IntegraMOD. I do think that the link should be renamed though, it should actually have the name, "View Unread Posts".

3. This is all where you're coming from. If you just submitted a post, then you will be taken to the last message. If you click on a link in the last post column on the index or viewforum then it will take you to the last post. But, if you're simply clicking the link to the post in viewforum it will not take you to the last post. That would actually be a bad thing, since most people wouldn't want to be taken to the last post, especially if they haven't read any of the thread yet.
Last edited by Teelk on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teelk
Dev Team
Dev Team

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to IntegraMOD 140