Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 316 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 313 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

phpnuke integration

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

phpnuke integration

PostAuthor: inferno » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Hey guys just quick question.

I wanted to integrate this at first with the e107 cms but after seeing phpnukes layout i like it a bit more but anyway i see it has a built in phpbb board and was wondering if this could fit in its place that's about it.

inferno

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: phpnuke integration

PostAuthor: Teelk » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 pm

Hey Inferno,

Integramod and phpNuke are similar projects, in that they take the standard phpBB and integrate phpBB MODs into it. I've heard some call phpNuke a CMS, but what it looks like to me is more of a rewrite of the core code of phpBB to create a new board system much like IntegraMOD.

I may be little bias in my opinion of it, but I personally prefer to stay clear of phpNuke. The simple reason, as I stated earlier, is that much of the phpBB core code is rewritten. The downfall of this is that all MODs that haven't already been integrated or turned into phpNuke addons can't simply be added to your phpNuke board and you're basically at the mercy of coders who may or may not create the addon for you.

That being said, I am in no way disrespecting phpNuke or those who code for her. I'm sure they spend many hours, as our coders/debuggers/user community does, to bring you their version of phpBB.

The simple answer to your question, however, is that it isn't a question of using IntegraMOD with your phpNuke. It is a question of IntegraMOD OR phpNuke, as they are generally trying to accomplish the same thing.
Teelk
Dev Team
Dev Team

PostAuthor: inferno » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Alright well let me ask one more thing then.

I've seen some login integration scripts for the login system and was wondering if at least that could work.

inferno

PostAuthor: Teelk » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Hey Inferno,

What do you mean by login integration scripts? And if you have a link I can take a closer look at what you mean.
Teelk
Dev Team
Dev Team

Return to IntegraMOD 141