Top Posters Mod

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Top Posters Mod

PostAuthor: Allen » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Top Posters Mod is a nice addition to our site except that it displays the Over All Top Posters.

In the statistics I see Top Posters This Month and would like to know if someone has created a Block file "Top Posters This Month" The current block menu when creating a block only has the overall option "Top Posters".

I assume I would need these Files.

blocks_imp_top_posters_this_month.cfg
blocks_imp_top_posters_this_month.php
lang_top_posters_block_this_month.php
top_posters_block_this_month.tpl
install.txt

I feel very confident that I can manage my site, even though there was much frustration in the beginning. Currently my site has been up since May 18th 2008 fully functional and using the CBack Ctracker. I have successfully installed Mods as needed. I have more than 5000 unique visitors a month and have 643 registered users.

But I am no coder, So I have no idea here.

Currently MWE_001 is a guest Admin on my site and he visits when I need help. I believe I have asked him this in the past but can not be sure we ever found a solution so I am posting it here. Is there a package out there that would have the files I need to Display the Top Posters this month instead of the top posters this lifetime.

Thank you very much for any help.
Allen
Integra Member
Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Top Posters Mod

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:53 am

I looked and looked and could not find a block that listed just THE top poster of the month or something of the such. The only one I know of is the one that shows the top 10 or something like that. And it is overall and keeps a running total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Allen » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Top Posters of the month does not exist. The stats are in the stastics so I know the information can be pulled with the right additions much the same as the Top Posters Mod works.

Need the files I listed above and then the top posters of the month would exist.
Allen
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:00 am

Yeah that's what I was getting at. It does not exist that I can find at least. I looked until I was blue in the face. So hopefully someone can hack you together one. if so I know many a users who would like to have something on their sites as well.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to IntegraMOD 141