CrackerTracker?

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

CrackerTracker?

PostAuthor: Bone Conjurer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

When I try to add descriptions to some forums I get this:

SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.

It says Admin maybe able to fix the problem. How do I fix it? As I said it only happens when I try to add descriptions to the forum and it does not do it every time.

Bone Conjurer

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: CrackerTracker?

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi. I see you are new here. Welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy using Integramod as much as the rest of us do. I really enjoy using the search feature we have. 8)

Have fun!
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Bone Conjurer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks. The link is broke in that article. I am not sure I want to go live with this there are to many security risks involved and I cannot fix them.

Bone Conjurer

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 pm

You do not need the link in that post. It explains how to fix everything. That link was for an updated patch I do believe. It is not a security issue at all. I am live with a 1.4.1 install now that has been online for a couple years now and it has never been hacked Knock on wood. The only security fix you MUST do, is one I posted a link to in the downloads a day or two ago. And that fix only takes 1 minute max.

Cracker Tracker is picky about what runs and what does not. You literally need to teach it. Trust me, it is a pain to use, but in the end it is worth it.

I am willing to bet 9 out of 10 positives that you will get, the fix is already posted in that particular thread. If not, your log file on site will point you in the right direction.

I will see if I still have a copy of that patch but I seriously doubt that I do.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 pm

the original patch is already applied to the IM141 version available in the dl section.
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 187.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: Bone Conjurer » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Tried three different fixes the last one fix the problem:

http://integramod.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... er+tracker

Guess it's just a matter of tweaking it huh. OK I am getting the same message in the Ranks Menu in anyone got a fix for that. Does it when I try to add a rank. I have applied 3 fixes that fixed the first one. Sorry to be a pain in the a*******

Bone Conjurer

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:34 pm

If all else fails, you can set where it says MEDIUM to LOW and that normally works out.

MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Bone Conjurer » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 pm

This stupid ass thing will not let people register now!

SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.

Bone Conjurer

PostAuthor: .QUACK.Major.Pain » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:04 am

Debug the error yourself by registering yourself for a new account and create the error.

Of course turn debugging on and debug as you would any other CT error.

.QUACK.Major.Pain
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to IntegraMOD 141