Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 312 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 309 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

Terms of use Violation

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Terms of use Violation

PostAuthor: Allen » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 pm

My server at bluehost.com ha been deactivated. When I contact them they say it is due to my integramod databases causing problems on the server...

Any ideas?
Allen
Integra Member
Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Terms of use Violation

PostAuthor: Allen » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 am

Since posting earlier, I have converted the forum to phpbb3 current build and removed any old files associated with the integramod.

I was able to save the topics, posts and users with the conversion. I do still show slow query logs for the new phpbb3 database. So I am at a loss now, this does not make any sense.

I should mention the new phpbb3 installation has been sitting in disabled mode. I do not receive slow query reports on any of my other websites hosted on this server. Only the integramod sites and even after conversion to just phpbb3 with no portal or modification of any kind.

If any one has any suggestions. Does anyone use the 141 build anymore?
Allen
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:16 am

there are hundreds of active 141 sites. My personal site is 141. I converted to phpBB3 back in an early beat, but my members missed the IM141 features.
phpBB3 is extremely efficient compared to any phpbb2 version and most other bulletin board systems, so if your experiencing slow db queries im guessing your on a shared server. It is not uncommon for a shared server to use a dedicated db server with literally hundreds of users on it. Who is your host and what package are you using?
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 172.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: Allen » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 am

I am currently using Bluehost with unlimited everything so they say
Allen
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Yeah that is kind of odd. I just checked on a site I help admin that is a phpBB3 forum only and has hundreds of users with as many as 30 and 40 logged in at a time and all is well. And that server it is on is a POS! Literally.

On a side note, I really hope you can save your sites Allen. You had a great community going. AS little as I got to visit, I enjoyed every visit. You patrons are great people that are real quick to lend a opinion or help.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Allen » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:35 pm

"HelterSkelter" wrote:there are hundreds of active 141 sites. My personal site is 141. I converted to phpBB3 back in an early beat, but my members missed the IM141 features.
phpBB3 is extremely efficient compared to any phpbb2 version and most other bulletin board systems, so if your experiencing slow db queries im guessing your on a shared server. It is not uncommon for a shared server to use a dedicated db server with literally hundreds of users on it. Who is your host and what package are you using?

My friend Richard says your an admin on his IM3 site out of new york. He tells me that is was challenge using the stargate at first. I stopped by there this morning and its still online and seems to be functioning fine.

Is it possible for me to upgrade like he has? Or is he online with the stargate due to you being there to sort out any issues.

I am certainly not as talented as you are in this field.

Dont get me wrong, I am going to miss the IM portal and all the mods I am used to having for the past 9-10 years.
Allen
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:54 am

is Richard running nycichlids? He is using a very early version of IM3. If so his version has many more mods than the current version. We had to remove many of them and rebuild a few because the phpBB auto update didnt like many of them. The latest version is mostly complete, but Michealo is working on a few install issues. It is nearly ready for testing and it will allow you to keep your photo albums intact
Always use Protection

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 172.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: Allen » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Ya, richard at NYCichlids.

my photo albums are the biggest problem right now. Not sure how I am going to save them right now. The species list and member photos are looking to be a loss this round. I can get them out of the old site but they wont be attached to any user like they were.
Allen
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:21 pm

pm sent
Always use Protection

Helter
Administrator