Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 129 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 127 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

hornakapopolis.com

If you have a forum using IntegraMOD, post it here and have other members take a look at it, give comments and discuss any improvements (STRICTLY ONE topic thread per site is allowed)

Moderator: Integra Moderator

hornakapopolis.com

PostAuthor: hornakapopolis » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:38 am

I thought I had shamelessly advertised here before, but maybe it was on an older incarnation of the site.

Some of the most common questions I get asked when talking to people are, "What's a hornakapopolis?" "Are hornakapopolises...ess.ss good with children?" "Would you like to make a donation to the firefighters' fund?" "Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?" (Pilots only) "Have you been read your Miranda rights?"

Yeah... I love it when people talk to me. I remember one time I was chatting up this fella from...

Oh wait. hornakapopolis.com. Right

So, I wonder about stuff a lot and wanted a place to wonder aloud... but in text. I wanted a website, like so many others on the internet, that can lay dormant for years on end, never updating, never changing. But, I had a hard time finding that animated GIF of the stick figure digging by the "Under Construction" sign. So, I decided to go the IntegraMod route.

Most of the people I talk to throughout the day don't get on the internet, usually as a part of the terms of their parole. The people I know online are people from support forums I help out at and Hawaiian Tropic models I find in chat rooms. (You wouldn't believe the number of them hanging out in chat rooms :!: ) I wanted a place where they could all come together and get to know me more, because my ego needs that, and [url=http]hornakapopolis.com[/url] was born!

Actually, I do like just chatting about stuff and wanted to create a place where people could come and chat about whatever they wanted to chat about. I like listening to other people's opinions and ideas. Also, I figure, if there's a topic that you don't think is worth bringing up in normal conversation, why not spend even more time typing it out since it's so much easier to get your ideas and tone across better with text?

We have a little daily question, rant, or topic called the Daily TidBit, a games section, and a comic book group because we're cool like that. (Feel free to join and be the 3rd member!) Otherwise, it's your standard IntegraMod site.

I'd love to get some more people on there, although, I'll admit that we're not exactly your typical internet group. Growing a "community" is a bit more of a challenge when your self-deprecating charm comes over as arrogant smugness in writing. (Have I worked on that? Nope. Can't be bothered.)

And, if normal invitations don't work... I'm planning on subtracting the number of new members I get after posting this topic from the number of views this topic has and killing the resulting number of puppies. And, they're going to be cute puppies. So, do you want that on your conscience?

http://www.hornakapopolis.com
Last edited by hornakapopolis on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hornakapopolis
Members
Members

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to IntegraMOD Forum Showcase