Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 310 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 307 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

move your blocks around

If you have any helpful hints and/or tips in the use of IntegraMOD, you can post it here to help other members of the IntegraMOD community.

Moderator: Integra Moderator

move your blocks around

PostAuthor: shedt_v » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:49 pm

I think for me a tip would be, make a staff section first, being mod hidden.

plan what your site is going to be like, the purpose etc. think what pages you want.

then start with one block. on my main site i have a other s**t page.

Yes that is what it is called.

Because I don't like many things on the main board, or some blocks.

Try placing them in different places, turning off title bars, and really get a feel for how your site is going to look.

this will be really fun and you will learn different things like using the IM portal stuff.

integramod is the best
Last edited by shedt_v on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shedt_v
Integra Member
Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: move your blocks around

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:26 pm

Very good tips for sure. I have been doing that myself lately just to feel it out a little better. BUT If one has global headers turned on for a page and you go and shut off blocks, it shuts them off on all pages. go take a look at the rest of your pages and see what happens.

they wil be off on all pages. I like the global thing but then again I dont. I wish each page had its own deal for saying which blocks to show and which ones not too.

For example, I have a activity mod page with nothing but activity and various other Game blocks. the only way to show them only on that page is to turn off global headers for [url=http]THAT[/url] page and make the blocks center or all right blocks. They look ok right and look nasty center :oops:
Last edited by MWE_001 on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Teelk » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:38 pm

Some page layouts don't use the global headers. Play with the different page layouts and you'll find what you're looking for. If you want more, there are more in the downloads.
Last edited by Teelk on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teelk
Dev Team
Dev Team

PostAuthor: shedt_v » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:56 pm

integramod has come along way, and what i like is, if you can imagine it, you can prob do it.

i think it's important to remember you can hide things and move them, and that you have control over everything.

Simple things like turning of backround and what not gets you started on finding out where the image files are, and chaning thoughs IMHO
Last edited by shedt_v on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shedt_v
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:02 am

Ok Ill keep playing with it on the blocks part. I have been now for two years and havent got it yet, i dont fore see it anytime soon. :oops: Which layouts Imcurious DONT use system wide headers?
Last edited by MWE_001 on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to Hints and Tips