Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 307 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 304 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

System Wide Blocks

If you have any helpful hints and/or tips in the use of IntegraMOD, you can post it here to help other members of the IntegraMOD community.

Moderator: Integra Moderator

System Wide Blocks

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:19 am

So I was reading this topic [url=http]http://www.integramod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2807&highlight=forum+blocks[/url] and decided to give it a try and it worked absolutely great. I been wondering how to do this for two years now. It was everything I wanted and more.

Problem is, NOW I dont have system wide headers on to make this work and every page I now create has no blocks. I can do all center, nothing header or footer for that matter. I want and really need the left and right side blocks on all of my other pages BUT the forum it self.

How can i resolve this?

Is there now a way to edit some code and remove all blocks on index.php without destroying the whole website?
Last edited by MWE_001 on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: System Wide Blocks

PostAuthor: Teelk » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:11 am

Try different layouts, some layouts don't use the forum wide header position. Layout2, and 3 column don't. There are some others in the download section. I'm not familiar with them, but if you want to find out if they use forum wide headers, open them up and if the first position is left, then it'll mean that it does use headers(but instead the left position).
Last edited by Teelk on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teelk
Dev Team
Dev Team

Re: System Wide Blocks

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:32 am

Well, Im not sure why but earlier I tried out 3 Colum tpl and when i added anything left it added it to portal.php and now it is not and is working as I want it too. :D I was afraid I was gonna crash my board again. ha ha ha I surely dont want that after all the last mishaps.
Last edited by MWE_001 on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to Hints and Tips