[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5067: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5069: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5070: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5071: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
IntegraMOD • View topic - phpBB2.0.24 / IMP1.3.0
Translate
Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 85 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 84 guests

Most users ever online was 372 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:50 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

phpBB2.0.24 / IMP1.3.0

All packages released and development updates for the IM Portal project is posted here

Moderator: Integra Moderator

phpBB2.0.24 / IMP1.3.0

PostAuthor: Helter » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:53 pm

This should make it a little easier for some to use IMP 130. Ive integrated it into phpBB2.0.24.
I also modified it slightly.
added IM News to the acp.
added web bbcode so I could add the manual
added acp link to page_header.php
added a few more blocks
added Anti-Spam ACP
fixed a few html / css errors- still an issue with oversize center block info displacing the header and left blocks
Attachments
forum.zip
updated install
added Anti-Spam ACP
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 358 times
Last edited by Helter on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: phpBB2.0.24 / IMP1.3.0

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 am

Nice!

I was actually going to work on IMP with 2.0.24. I ran in to to much stuff to do.

I'll load that one up and see what happens.

Any chance at all you know where a good Qbar mod is? The one I had is gone, all the ones I find are either junk or are for a very old phpBB version. I had one a few years back that I had on a IMP site and it worked flawless.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Helter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:59 pm

I didnt know there was a newer version than 101

Im also adding the language buttons. So far only posting and reply buttons
http://integramod.info/IMPortal+

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 pm

I like the buttons.

On a side note, I installed qbar 101 on the 2.0.24 IMP 130 and it is a no go. I had an all white screen. Checked all edits and all was good, checked for trailing or pre white spaces and none, and I reuploaded all files in the event one was corrupted and still nothing. I have scrapped that idea ... for now.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Helter » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:30 pm

probably some depreciated function in those old files

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 am

Yep. That's what I am thinking. It worked fine in 2.0.23. Oh well, side project for me at a later date.

MWE_001
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Helter » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 pm

ive noticed a few other mods also white out with 2.0.24.
It makes me think they may require something like register_globals or magic_quotes.

try running an old version of php like 5.0.1 with 2.0.24 and CH or Qbar

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:53 pm

I may just do that and see. I have to fire up WAMP and see what I have installed in it right now. I don't recall off the top of my head what it is. Having to turn on globals would suck just a tad. And I never thought of magic_quotes actually.

MWE_001
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Helter » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Attachments
mod-Qbar_v102.zip
(81.35 KiB) Downloaded 317 times

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:46 pm

MWE_001
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Helter » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:10 pm

MWE_001
Administrator
Administrator

Return to IM Portal Releases and Development