Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 307 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 305 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

Portal Issue: Private Pics being displayed in block

Support for the IM Portal Project

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Portal Issue: Private Pics being displayed in block

PostAuthor: richiebgood » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 am

As the title suggest, when I select from the portal managment that only public pics be displayed in the album block, both private and public are still being displayed.

It has been doing this for as long as I can remember but now I would like to have public only pics displayed for the taste some some private pics is not in the general keeping with website.

Any ideas why this is.... I am not getting any errors associated with it.

richiebgood
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Portal Issue: Private Pics being displayed in block

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Just a quick guess here, but have you tried to look at the recent pics block as a regular user and not as an admin? I had the very same issue once and I quick realized as an admin, we can see every thing there is to see. I'm not sure if this is the issue or not though. I have only ever used the recent pics block for a very short time. Basically long enough just to test it out.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Re: Portal Issue: Private Pics being displayed in block

PostAuthor: richiebgood » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 pm

"MWE_001" wrote:Just a quick guess here, but have you tried to look at the recent pics block as a regular user and not as an admin? I had the very same issue once and I quick realized as an admin, we can see every thing there is to see. I'm not sure if this is the issue or not though. I have only ever used the recent pics block for a very short time. Basically long enough just to test it out.

Good idea, but no luck I am afraid. I logged in with a normal testing account and personal photos still came up.

What phpadmin entry should I check for to make sure that the option is check in the database I.....?

richiebgood
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to IM Portal Support Forum