Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 308 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 305 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

PM system

Any topics related to phpBB (non-IntegraMOD related)

Moderator: Integra Moderator

PM system

PostAuthor: Tumling » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:36 am

I am writing here becouse i know there are some skilled and helpfull people here, so hopefully you can help me with this.

I am working on a site for the game Guild Wars, its a Nordic Ladder where guilds can challenge each other.
We have made a system where guilds can challenge each other on the site and dont have to write "i want to challange you" on the forum. No they can just click on a guild and say challenge, and then the other guild have to confirm it.

My problem is, i would like to make it so when A sends challenge to B, B also recieve an PM on the user he has on the forum.
At the moment we have done it so it sends and email to B, but i would really like to make a PM system that works together with the PM system on phpBB.

In other words, i want to make a system so a user (the guild) outside of the phpBB forum can send a PM to a user (contact person in the other guild) in the phpBB forum when the guild challenge his guild.

But how do i do this, can it be done ?

I am running a clean phpBB forum.

If i havnt made myself clear im sorry, please let me know.
I hope some of you can help me.
Last edited by Tumling on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tumling

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to phpBB Related Topics