Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 306 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 303 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

And on the 46th Year He ......

Moderator: Integra Moderator

And on the 46th Year He ......

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:59 pm

Sat on his duff and decided to play Red Dead Redemption 2 all day. What else does on do on his birthday? I wish I could work like the average person but ......

Well, maybe not all day but going to try like hell. Years ago it would have been drink all day and eat junk food all night. Them years caught up to me in epic proportions. :D

Problem is, no one I know has Playstation 4. Everyone has Xbox One. I have PS + simply to get the free games I guess. On the rarest occasion someone I know will holler at me on the PS4. Anyhow, if any of you fellas have a PS4, hit me up. I'm always around. Posting my on line name here would be a total disaster lol so PM me if needed.

Cheers! I',m raising a cup of coffee this year and leaving the Double Crown neat in the bottle ...... for now. :wink:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: And on the 46th Year He ......

PostAuthor: Helter » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Happy Birthday! Mines coming up soon two but add 10 years..lol
Sorry, no ps. I have xbox one x but i rarely turn it on(
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 172.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Happy birthday, Ray! To many more years! :)

Sorry, only gaming on pc myself

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 60.00

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:22 am

Thanks Ven! Much appreciated.

I would love to but can't seem to get funds enough up to get a good enough machine. Pretty sad a PS4 is way cheaper to buy than a PC is. All I have now is a low end HP Notebook. All my PC games now are Flight Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Steam. I have Railworks Train Simulator as well but the cost to play it is way to high now a days. About as soon as I can afford a new machine, PC's will be being phased out be my luck. :D
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:04 am

Thankfully IT jobs pay very well. But my own computer is from 2012, so I play games on Low Resolution mostly. It's fine by me, I don't really care for looks when it comes to gaming, mostly gameplay and story. And people seem to agree, considering how Minecraft was a hit.

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 60.00

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:20 am

Vendethiel wrote:Thankfully IT jobs pay very well. But my own computer is from 2012, so I play games on Low Resolution mostly. It's fine by me, I don't really care for looks when it comes to gaming, mostly gameplay and story. And people seem to agree, considering how Minecraft was a hit.

I can get over some looks as long as game play and story line is well planned. I do have a IT degree but was stuck in medical issues for a long time and was never able to work. Most wanted me to work on a phone at a help desk and I do not deal with public people very well. They get crappy with me, I promptly tell them where to stick it. :D

My current Desktop was bought in 2011. It is a HP Omni 120 All in one. It is so rough now I am down to running it strictly as my WAMP machine anymore. It does have a nice HD screen that movies look real nice on. My Notebook is 2 years old. It is a low end HP that surprisingly enough shipped with a DVD rom.

MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to Off Topic