Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 317 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 315 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

ADR For PCP

This is a members discussion forum.

Moderators: Integra Moderator, PCP Master

Re: ADR For PCP

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Tue May 28, 2019 3:41 am

OK, I actually added the ADR SQL files to the ./adr/install/ directory.
Remember to run mysql_schema.sql before mysql_basic.sql :).

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 60.00

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Tue May 28, 2019 4:44 am

Actually I've written a very small, insecure, dev-only install script. That pulls data from the AD&R files, and installs it into the database. It's very raw, but it works nicely for development purposes.

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Sorry to hear about the robbery man. That really sucks. People tend to duck in general man. Damn!

And sorry so long on the reply. Life really got busy for me. Trying to lvie the healthier life now and has me up and going constantly. Im down over 60 lb so far this year! Woot!!

Anyhow, yeah Ill go grab that file and take a look at a install.

And on a side note, do you happen to have a plain jane version of AD&R any version updated to run on the version of phpBB Helter Skelter and you were working on here a bit back .25 I think it was? I been itching to have a go at a plain jane AD&R install on a forum just to tinker with in my spare time.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Cash on hand: 0.00

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:31 am

Hi Ray,

Sorry for the delay. My new machine arrived on the 22th, and I'm still reinstalling things here and there as I go.

It doesn't help that I'm gonna be moving across Europe for a new job, so things move quickly in my life right now!

I think the sourceforge repo has all you need: AD&R files and addons if you want to try some.

It's harsh on my conscience to realize I said I would start translating the version I have and still haven't... Oops.

Glad to know you're doing fine & gl on the health improvements! That takes a lot of dedication.

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to (PCP) Profile Control Panel