Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 308 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 307 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

The Vault Mod

If you have any helpful hints and/or tips in the use of IntegraMOD, you can post it here to help other members of the IntegraMOD community.

Moderator: Integra Moderator

The Vault Mod

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 pm

Tried and tested on a fresh install of 1.4.1 and it works great if you use the download from this website.

When you do the pcp adjustments per the instructions, there are no errors from Cracker tracker.

You will get cracker tracker erros trying to adjust Stocks in your new Stock Exchange.

Here is the debug info. Tried and it works. I now have no issues.

Code: Select all
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Script-Filename]------------------------------------------#/test/admin/admin_qbar.php  ##-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------#define('IN_PHPBB', 1);  ##-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------#define('CT_SECLEVEL', 'MEDIUM');$ct_ignorepvar = array('explain');  ##-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]------------------------------------------## EoM  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Script-Filename: /test/admin/admin_vault_exchange.php----------------  Request-Method: POST  Matching rule: 'In variable:   stock_desc  Possible solution:------------------  ##-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------#/test/admin/admin_vault_exchange.php  ##-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------#define('IN_PHPBB', 1);  ##-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------#define('CT_SECLEVEL', 'MEDIUM');$ct_ignorepvar = array('stock_desc');  ##-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]------------------------------------------## EoM  

**Correction**
I get a sql error when trying to view the profile now.

[code]Could not obtain accounts information  DEBUG MODE  SQL Error ]

I guess once I get that mysql compatible for my version, it might work. Ill report back, But other then that, no other errors
Last edited by MWE_001 on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: The Vault Mod

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Fixed. You can now use this with Integramod 1.4.1 with mysql 5

Here is the fix.

Open profilcp/def/def_userfuncs_vault.php

Find

$sql = " SELECT e.* , eu .* , u.* FROM " . VAULT_EXCHANGE_TABLE . " e , " . VAULT_USERS_TABLE . " u)         LEFT JOIN " . VAULT_EXCHANGE_USERS_TABLE . " eu ON ( e.stock_id = eu.stock_id )         WHERE e.stock_id = eu.stock_id         AND u.owner_id = eu.user_id         AND eu.user_id =  " . $view_userdata['user_id'];

Replace with

$sql = " SELECT e.* , eu .* , u.* FROM (" . VAULT_EXCHANGE_TABLE . " e , " . VAULT_USERS_TABLE . " u)         LEFT JOIN " . VAULT_EXCHANGE_USERS_TABLE . " eu ON ( e.stock_id = eu.stock_id )         WHERE e.stock_id = eu.stock_id         AND u.owner_id = eu.user_id         AND eu.user_id =  " . $view_userdata['user_id'];

Everything now works.

Enjoy, Ray
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: richiebgood » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:54 am

what does this mod do?
Last edited by richiebgood on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richiebgood
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Re: The Vault Mod

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:53 am

It's a little bit fancier version of the bank mod. Where users can open an bank account, gain intererst, take out a loan (if not paid back in x- days it locks their bank account), and it has a virtual stock exchange.

I am going to create a test account on my test site. I'll be right back and post.

And the mod may be fine without my fix it one is still using an old version of mysql. Please use the default method first unless you (the installer) have mysql5 on your server.

MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to Hints and Tips