Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 308 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 305 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

What Luck!!!

Moderator: Integra Moderator

What Luck!!!

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:50 pm

The title don't lie!! lol Been tr4ying for ages to figure out my password and email I used here on site. You'd figure in my older age I would write this stuff down but Ummm nossir' !

I gave up. I sit down just now, type in my username, type in my password and in I go! ha ha!! Nice!!

Anyway Happy New Year, Merry late Christmas and all that good stuff. Hope you fellas are well and life is treating you kind!

Take care boys! Give me a shout any time I am 100% always around. Github emails me as well as does this site now.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: What Luck!!!

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:01 am

Glad to hear from you again!

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 60.00

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:16 am

Yeah for sure! It sure has been a while. My hard drive crashed and burned on my laptop and I totally wrote off computers. :D I spent a lot of time on my PS4 since then. I am slowly getting the bug to get back on to a PC and fiddle around again now. I do have my wife's laptop but it has Windows 8.1 :oops: and this old heap I am on now is a very old install of windows 7 ( 32 bit) on a 8 year old All in 1 unit. So I really need to get my laptop going again or just buy a new one but funds really aren't there for that right now.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:34 am

Hehe, I think still, working on some Integramod doesn't require a good CPU or GPU. You need quite a bit of hard drive space however. I got some IntegraMOD stuff done this week, planning to move again (only 1km away this time, not 1000km lol) but I hope I'll have time to work on s'more stuff soon.
Still need to decide what I want to do with AD&R!

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:18 am

I agree on not much needed spec wise to work but man this old machine I am on is horrible. it is burnt up. It is taking 2 to 3 seconds on up to 20 - 30 seconds to load browser tabs, Programs take ages to load. if I try to open Photshop or Dreamweaver, uhh nope. :D

This machine here is pretty much a Kindle reader now for my wife. She reads her books on it. I do have another laptop here that is rather fresh actually but the person didn't want to mess with it and gave it to me and low and behold, it is the hard drive as well. Very cheap and easy fix. I might just tear into it tonight since I mention it. I just been to lazy lately. it is much easier to turn on my PS4 and play a game. :oops:

MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:43 am

No I really understand. I've been at this job for more than 6 months, and I'm barely starting to code on my own free time again. It took me a lot of time to adjust to my new life, and sometimes you're just too exhausted when you come home... Gaming is easier! :D

But every so often, the itch comes back... and the code flows again.

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:00 am

I have been trying as hard as I can but .... especially now, things are a bit rough. If we get stuck at home "as ordered" :wink: here I might have all the time in the world. However I am so far behind the times all I am good at now is testing and trying to break what others fix and create. :D

All I do anymore is walk around with my entry level Nikon and take pictures just to have something to do.

MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:49 am

And now got the ol' laptop back online. :lol:

MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: Vendethiel » Mon May 18, 2020 2:19 am

Welcome back! In this time stuck at home, it sure is nice to have a computer handy to pass time.

Vendethiel
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Off Topic