Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 316 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 313 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

Chatspot not functioning properly

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Re: Chatspot not functioning properly

PostAuthor: d.vanheeckeren » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:02 pm

I think you may have gotten confused....the ini errors were on the integramod site, not mine...was just reporting the issue in case you didn't know about it.

My chatspot problem, however, remains unchanged...I haven't changed anything else, but I've been poring through everything I can think of.

I'm afraid I'm no php expert, so for me to uninstall chatspot and install the other would be problematic for me, without detailed instructions. Also, does it integrate with the phpbb sessions so that only logged in users may use the chat, and with their phpbb username showing as their chat name?

On a side note, it's on a server at home, not a paid host. I can change any settings I want. :)

d.vanheeckeren

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Ah ok thx for the heads up. Yeah, it does integrate easily with phpBB. I have used it for may years as well as installed it on many Integramod sites for folks in the past. Not sure what version Flash chat is up to now to be honest. I haven't messed with it in years.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Re: Chatspot not functioning properly

PostAuthor: d.vanheeckeren » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Actually, I had found one a while back that integrated nicely. I can't, for the life of me, remember what it's called, but I'm working on my server right now so I can't look until I'm done replacing hard drives and moving data and partitions. :o) But will post it later.

d.vanheeckeren

Previous

Return to IntegraMOD 141