Album notify 1.0.0 (F.A.P. 1.2.1 - 1.2.3 mail expantion)

This forum contains member submitted mods and hacks for IntegraMOD/IM Portal versions

*please read the "Read Me" post*

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Album notify 1.0.0 (F.A.P. 1.2.1 - 1.2.3 mail expantion)

PostAuthor: Skywalker » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:02 am

i have made an expantion on the Full Album Pack 1.2.3 mod. (it will work on 1.2.1 also...) with my expantion you get 4 extra links in the admin notification mail 1 to directly aprove the image, 1 to directly unaprove the image, 1 to directly delete the image and 1 to view all the pics by that user... i've made this because the original mail hass one link that just shows you the picture.
with my expantion you can view it via the original link and then aprove it directly from the email... (this is the mail send to the admins)
also i have made a extra mail function for it where you can fill in an email adress that you want to recieve the notifications also. (in this mail the delete link does not get shown in the email, because i would like to keep the deleting part reserved to the admins.) (it is set on my board so also only admins have delete permissions, mod can only approve/unapprove)
lets say if you want to use a group of moderators (no admins) to help you manage the photo's
then you can make a forward adress that forward the mail to all of them moderators, you will give them picture moderator permissions and fill in that email as reciever adress in my addon script, you can also fill in the senders adress yourself also.
when someone uploads a photo a email will be send to the admins (original) and to the forward adres lets say <a>phototeam@yourdomain.com</a> (via my addon script)

Update 11-09-2006
i've update my script and changed $message to $mailmessage in the album_notify.php file.
just download the zip again and replace the file
Attachments
album_notify 1.0.0.rar
Album Notify 1.0.0
(15.25 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Last edited by Skywalker on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skywalker
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

PostAuthor: odius » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:53 am

havent tried it but this seems pro, props;)
Last edited by odius on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

odius

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to Mods/Hacks